De la Haye’s Loyalty Card
Terms & Conditions
About the Loyalty card:
• The card is issued by and remains the property of De la Haye’s Limited and subsidiary companies who reserve the right to decline issue or withdraw the card at any time, or to alter or amend the terms and conditions of how the scheme operates without giving notice. De la Haye’s and subsidiary companies may terminate the scheme at any time without notice and with no liability to the company.
• All participants in the card scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
• Receive 10% off every time you eat or drink in one of the De la Haye’s selected outlets.
• The card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person to whom the card was issued.
• Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of De la Haye’s Limited.
• The card can only be used at designated outlets belonging to De la Haye’s Limited. The card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
• The card scheme is only to be used by individuals. Corporate cards are available on application and subject to approval by De la Haye’s Limited.
• Accounts that remain inactive for a period longer than twelve months may be removed from the scheme without notice and with no liability to De la Haye’s Limited. This account will be marked as expired and you will be required to make a fresh application.
• All applicants will only be considered if applying from a registered UK postal address. Regrettably we are unable to accept applications from outside of the UK.
Receiving 10% off:
• To receive 10% off every time you eat or drink in one of the De la Haye’s selected outlets you must present your card at the time you pay your bill.
• 10% off can only be redeemed against purchases of food and/or drink at De la Haye’s outlets.
Should you lose your card you must inform De la Haye’s Limited immediately in writing at the address below using recorded delivery. Upon receipt of this notice we will issue a new card to the address held on file and your old card will be cancelled. Café Tea Room & Fish & Chip Shop are located next to each other on: High Street, Bourton-on the-Water, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Gl54 2AN
You may also notify us by email providing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never release your details to companies outside De la Haye’s Limited. Unless you have opted out, we may use your details to send you offers and information on things which might interest you. If at any time you would like us to stop doing this, please let us know in writing by post or email to email@example.com and we will remove your details from our database.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use the details from your application along with how you use your card to:
• understand your eating choices to improve our service and menus
• contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you
• manage the card and improve the way we operate the scheme. We will not share your details with anyone outside De la Haye’s businesses.
For the purposes of improving the service we offer we may use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals.
De la Haye’s Limited policy is to minimise the risk of a data breach by using firewalls, passwords and networked hardware, as well as physical security to its premises. This means that personal data which is protected, confidential or sensitive is protected to ensure that reputational damage and to enable us to avoid reputational damage.
By clicking ‘Sign up now’ you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the above terms and conditions.